The last year has taught us so very much about flexible approaches to learning, let’s stop and take a moment to recognize the newfound strengths that this flexibility allows for educators in all types of learning environments, from traditional classrooms to summer schools, afterschool and beyond. Read on to explore simple no-cost resources that enable educators to not only to navigate but to thrive in the new normal of diverse learning environments. These standards-aligned digital professional learning resources will help you lead students into their future success.
10 Professional Learning Pro-Tools
- Cultivating trauma-informed educators is crucial to creating a better world for both students and adults. Educator performance and student outcomes are simultaneously enhanced through improved stress-management skills and greater overall social-emotional learning. Explore no-cost, evidence-based e-learning modules that help build capacity as an advocate through trauma-informed practices and strategies. Learn More at Ready, Set, RISE
- Empower Students to be confident inside and out. Explore videos to provide the skills needed to encourage kindness and open discourse while discussing topics including body dissatisfaction and bullying with elementary students. Help future generations to be less focused on appearance and more focused on respecting, liking, and appreciating their bodies. Build Body Confidence with Amazing Me
- Develop life skills that will support future success. This Master Class Series highlights three incredible educators as they each discuss their unique and dynamic approach to integrating financial education with students. Through their stories, viewers will see first hand the benefits financial education can have both on the intended beneficiary (the students) and the educators themselves. Master FinLit at Pathway to Financial Success
- In a time defined by transformation, education is still on the verge of its biggest change yet.
The “Bringing Students Back to the Center” Learning Module empowers you to redefine the classroom experience so that students are actively participating in an engaging learning environment.
Learn More at TGREDU: Explore
- Data science helps bring real-world insights into any learning environment.
Check out a new Educator Webinar for exciting ways to virtually connect your students to important data-driven innovations being used to make the world a better place.
Watch at Discover Data
- Social-Emotional Learning takes educators and students to new heights. Learn from leading social and emotional learning (SEL) experts to help you and your students soar even higher! Find out how weaving social and emotional skills throughout your class day can boost achievement, reduce discipline issues, and prepare your students for bright futures. Learn more at Soar with Wings
- Grab-and-go is always a good way to go for a world in flux.
You can kick-start engaging STEM lessons in record time with a wide variety of 5-Minute Refreshers, which guide you through hands-on activities that are great for flexible learning environments.
Explore at Siemens STEM Day
- Transdisciplinary learning is where breakthroughs are born.
Connect with educators from across the country at a Virtual TECHademy session on-demand, where you’ll receive resources and strategies for igniting computational thinking across subject areas. Plus explore the master class to meet real-life educators who share their personal experiences and demonstrate their computational teaching strategies.
Get inspired at Ignite My Future
- Evidence-based discussion of substance misuse creates more resilient students.
Prepare to address your students’ questions about the substance misuse in their communities with an Educator Training Video accompanying a new multi-drug video topic series.
Learn more at Operation Prevention
- Student STEAM exploration is alive and well using simple virtual workarounds.
Find all the tools and tips you need to plan a science fair or STEAM event in your community with a Science Fair Leader Toolkit, which is easily adaptable for virtual implementation.
Get Started at Science Fair Central
You can turn challenges in education into game-changing learning opportunities for you and your students using these innovative professional learning resources!